Do any of these sound familiar?
- Your baby wakes up multiple times throughout the night and your pediatrician says he/she should be able to sleep through the night.
- You nurse/rock/sing/walk your child to sleep and you are ready for them to learn to put themselves to sleep.
- Your toddler climbs into bed with you and you wish they would stay in their own bed.
- Your child wakes up before 6 a.m.
- Co-sleeping is no longer working for you.
- You are ready to night wean the breast or bottle.
- Naps are difficult or non-existent.
- Bedtime is a battle that takes hours.
- You know your child is not getting enough sleep but are unsure how to improve the situation.
- You have tried to let your child “cry-it-out” or another sleep training method that did not work for you.
I can help you address any
of these issues and more!
“Anne was such a huge help to our entire family as we adjusted to life with an emotional toddler and a newborn. We were worn down and needed a 'coach' to encourage us to make small changes that would make a big difference. Her suggestions were easy to incorporate and made a big impact in our daily lives.”
-Mia, mother of two READ MORE »